Monday 27 May 2013

Learning Outcome 8_Explore and evaluate a range of visual responses to a brief.

For the Atomhawk brief I initially had this design for my final 'The Shadow' creature.

 
However I felt that this creature design was not working from both an aesthetic and design perspective. Also it did not fit very well with my initial intention of creating a creature made of lots of different environmental pieces example dirt, twigs, rocks etc And instead looked like some weird vegetable man lol
Moreover the design did not look related to the given example for the 'lamphead' creatures Atomhawk had already designed. As such I went back to my initial designs and selected the below design for my final creature which felt much more a part of the 'Lamp Head' creature set compared to my other design. I feel I have better answered the brief as a result of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment